| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipata in October is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 13.1mm (0.5in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipata October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chipata, Zambia
Chipata Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipata:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) NNE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Salima, Malawi - 217.2 kms (135 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 304 kms (188.9 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE