| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipata in January is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A hearty 252.7mm (9.9in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipata January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chipata, Zambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipata:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) NNE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Salima, Malawi - 217.2 kms (135 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 304 kms (188.9 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE