| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipata in April is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 49.6mm (2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipata April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chipata, Zambia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipata:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) NNE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Salima, Malawi - 217.2 kms (135 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 304 kms (188.9 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SE